Single surface reflectance & Thin-film thickness measurement system
• With a confocal optical module, MFS can measure the accurate single surface of the optical substrates(front or rear side surface)
• With a built-in camera, MFS can focus easily that to be measured.
• Overlapping the User Preset Specification on the R% result graph to help to judge the quality of the product.
• The measurable spectral range is from 380 nm to 1050 nm or optionally extended to 1500 nm.
• Excel export function
• Easy data comparison of multiple samples to be overlaid reflectance graph.
• Easy data Spec. setting for Pass/Fail judgment
Thin-film thickness and color properties are automatically calculated by measured reflectivity
|Model name||MFS(VIS / VIS-NIR)|
|Wavelength Range||380-800nm (option : up to 1000 nm or 1500nm)|
|Objective lens N.A.||0.12 (10X) / 0.24 (20X)|
|Beam spot size||Ø50um (10X) / Ø25um (20X)|
|Measurable Surface Curvature||-1R – -∞、+1R – ∞|
|Measurement Reproducibility||±0.2％ (380 – 430nm)|
|±0.02％ (430 – 750nm)|
|±0.2％ (750 – 900nm)|
|±0.8％ (900 – 1500nm)|
|Readable Resolution||<0.5nm (NIR : <2nm)|
|Measurement Time||Several seconds (depends on the sampling time)|
|Outer Dimension (Main unit)||(W)280 × (H)630 x (D)420 mm|
|Operating Temperature||18 – 28℃|
|Ambient Humidity||≦ 60% (Non-condensing)|